Monday, January 15, 2007

Getting Started

I got myself a Technorati Profile, which means, I'll be invading the blogmosphere any day now.

To let you know what I have in mind for this site, please refer to the topic:
Developing Me.

Getting Started
I know myself, but not nearly as well as I should. I have discovered that recently, and I am trying to change that.
I don't want to be a stranger to my own self! I want to feel fullfilment, I want to be complete, and I want to know why I am who I am.
I also want to know how I can become who I want to be, and how I can complete my goals. First though, I want to figure out what my goals are.

The last year or so I have discovered that I am not who I want to be anymore. I've felt like I've been drifting away from myself, so for the past month I've started my journey towards selv-discovery and realisation.

I've discovered alot. From who I was a couple a years ago, and compared to the future goals I had then, I was far from it.
My emotions are in unbalance, and not as positive as I'd like them to be.
My self-confidence level is far from as good as it should be.
My body doesn't look as good as it should.
My economy is better than it used to be, but think I can reach for more.
My relationship to friends and family is not good enough.

I will explain and explore all these "My's" in later posts.
I will try to make my goals clear, and use this as a tool to follow through.
Also, I will write down my experiences, so that others can use this as a tool for themselves.


No comments: