Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hola, ¿que tal?

Fenomenal!

I have just discovered CoffeBreakSpanish, and I love it!

One of my goals is to learn a new language, and I was wondering if I should:
a) “Re-learn” and become better in german
b) Learn spanish
c) Learn italian, as a friend has told me that’s the way to go

So, after pondering on this for a while, I it slipped out of my mind, and I ended up with alternative d (not on the original list): let it slide and put it off till later.


But that was before I discovered CoffeeBreakSpanish.

This site has free podcasts which seems to teach you all you need to know about the spanish language.

So far I’ve listened to session 1 & 2, which are very basic, but I’ve read ahead to see what the future podcasts has to offer, and it seems like there’s some great and (to me) pretty advanced stuff coming.


So, finally I’ve started on learning my fourth (1. norwegian, 2. english, 3. german) language, and I am very happy with it.

I also discovered a great online dictionary, WordReference.com, which might be of great assistance, since the podcasts doesn’t learn you have to spell the words you learn.

Actually, there is a premium membership, which hopefully gives you that as well, but I haven’t decided to buy one yet. I reckon I will though, because this was addictive :)


Hasta luego!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just been writing about Coffee Break Spanish too. Can't say I am so enamored with it, however.

Still not entirely sure how I got suckered into learning Spanish from a couple of Scots but there you go.

Just written about my ongoing battle to learn Spanish. I'm moving to Granada, Nicaragua in a little over a month so I need to study fast.