Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Buenos Dias

My spanish is improving, or at least I'm progressing with the lessons. 
Actually, I am now at lesson 6 but I am going back to do some rehersal of lesson 3-5.
The first lessons, which mostly covered greetings/goodbyes and then introducing your self and saying where your're from, I think I have a good grip on now.
What I need to learn better now, is familiy members and numbers.

I have learned e.g. to say:
Hola, ¿que tal?
Me llamo Lars, soy de Noruego, y vivo en un piso en Lørenskog.
Tengo una hija y tengo un hijo, se llaman Klara y Birk.
Tengo una madre y un padre, se llaman Berit y Terje.
Se vivo ahora en Lørenskog.

As you can see it ain't much yet, but I feel the progress is good. I have learned the main parts of the five first podcasts, but I feel I should go back and reherse now to learn all the words in those podcasts properly before proceeding further.

No comments: