Monday, February 5, 2007

Spanish improving

Our Man In Granada has a really nice blog about Nicaragua in South America.
As I was browsing through his site, I realised it could be a goal for testing my spanish skills.
I am now on lesson 4 of  CoffeeBreakSpanish, and as I have become a premium member,
I also have the bonus material to learn from. Exiting!

I have a friend who lives in Mexico (hola Ronny, ¿que tal?), and I just figured, I wanna go on
a journey through South America. Something like Ernesto "Che" Guevara (did you know
his nickname "che" means "hi", and he got it because he was so friendly and nice and said
hello to everyone?).
I think such a journey (perhaps by car though, so I can bring my kids)
would be the most awsome way to improve the spanish, so maybe I'll start saving and go.

No comments: