Monday, February 5, 2007

Changing Looks

Blogger.com has some issues.
I had to change template, because the text disappeard behind the sidebar.
I used to have a right sidebar, but the text didn't break properly, 
so it became unreadable. 

I believe it is because I had a setting, which implied that I should do my own linebreaks,
by single or double carriage returns. Still, if I write a sentence which is too long to fit,
I think the editor/template/whatever should handle it, so that the text doesn't get lost.

Still, I am very happy with my new template (just did some minor changes to personalise it),
so I don't really care.
It's just annoying when stuff doesn't work 100% the way you want it to.
Perhaps it's an even bigger issue when you work as a software tester. :p

P.s. Another annoying issue just came to mind as I tried to write down the labels for this post.
If you have used a label before (e.g. "Software Testing"), and you want to use just the first word,
in example case "Software", blogger.com autocompletes it to "Software Testing" now matter what.

If anyone knows a fix for this, I'd really appreciate it 
(even though I'm not sure if anyone ever reads this, since I only have one comment so far) :D

No comments: