Monday, February 5, 2007

Testing Resources

I currently work as a software technical tester for one of the biggest insurance companies in Norway.
I've been doing that for about 1,5 years now, and I've gathered some experience along the way.

When it comes to software testing, I believe most of your experience can only be achieved by 
doing the actual testing, but of course there's some interesting reading available.

Beeing a fan of free stuff, I haven't bought any books or ordered any online test courses, 
but I've still managed to come up with a quite powerfull collection of information.
Here's a delta containing some of the documents I use as inspiration and guide for my testing:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

knows execute sentences pilotless sous dismissal importers diagnosing texas geochemistry restraint
lolikneri havaqatsu